Money Mentor Required This position is now closed
Terms and Conditions
3 year contract , £22,500 pa (FTE) Fixed term until 30th September 2019
5 weeks annual leave (FTE). Must have access to own transport
£22500 FTE working at Crosby Community Association based in Scunthorpe with travel
Part-time/job share will be considered for the right candidate.
The Crosby Community Association are looking for a Money Mentor to work on an exciting three year Big Lottery and European Union Social Fund funded Building Better Opportunities Project, delivering intensive one to one and group financial inclusion assessment and advice, following a seven step process, to unemployed and economically inactive individuals in key, hot spot areas in the County of Greater Lincolnshire, with the aim of increasing their financial confidence and money and life management skills.
The advice will be delivered to groups of clients over six tranches or 5-6 month periods throughout the three years of the role. We are looking for someone with experience of working with vulnerable people and delivering financial advice Details of the role are below. If you are interested please contact Az Modak on 01724 330022 or email@example.com for a full job description and application form. The role will commence on 1st October 2016 and will be fixed term until 30th September 2019.
Overall job role
- To develop and deliver financial inclusion assessment, support and training to identified project participants.
- Monitor progress against the project plan on an ongoing basis and ensure project targets are met.
- Collect, collate and present project monitoring and evaluation data, ensuring all relevant data and monitoring information is entered onto the MoneyLincs Secure database in line with project requirements.
- Gather, retain and submit to funder monthly participant record eligibility proof, utilising the required documents.
- Maintain day-to-day financial control of project budget heads, providing updates on a monthly basis to the funder in the format required.
- Compile and submit monthly financial claims with proof of spend to the funder.
- Arrange and/or attend any relevant meetings as required
Marketing and relationship building
- Devise and implement a communications plan for the project, including promotion and marketing.
- Establish, develop and maintain a range of partnerships to reach learners and gain support for the project.
- Attend relevant external meetings if required.
Plan and provide financial inclusion activities
- Work with participants to identify their specific needs utilising required project documentation & systems.
- Provide tailored advice and information to help participant overcome their barriers to financial inclusion, including debt and income maximisation advice.
- Refer clients on to other services where necessary.
- Collate and review feedback on participant outcomes utilising the required documentation and computerised systems provided by the funder.
Other duties and responsibilities
- Uphold the aims and principles of the organisation and its policies.
- Establish and maintain effective and efficient administration systems for the delivery of the project.
- Abide by health and safety guidelines and share responsibility for own safety and that of colleagues.
- Carry out any other appropriate tasks required, to ensure the effective delivery and development of the service.
- Buy levitra 60mg online from Alaska
- Louisiana shipping levaquin 250mg
Closing Date for Application is Friday 16th September 2016 12 noon