Building Better Opportunities
We are a partnership delivering the MoneyLincs FREE Financial Awareness Training Programme
The Programme covers
- Action Plans
- Money Skills
- Support with debts and crisis resolution
- Benefits & income maximisation
- Access to Financial Products
- Personal Goals including training and work goals
To qualify you need to be unemployed or economically inactive
(e.g. have full time caring responsibilities and not employed)
We want to ensure equality of access to the programme
- Our building has full disabled access with both upstairs and downstairs interview rooms, disabled access toilets and stair lift.
- Travel & Sustainable development – We encourage the use of cycling, walking and public transport. Your Travel by public transport can be reimbursed if you provide a receipt. Your Money Lincs delivery partner’s Money Mentor will provide you with details of public transport, cycle paths / secure storage and any volunteer transport services in the area if needed.
- Childcare, Respite Care & Equality – if you need to pay for childcare or respite care to attend please speak to your Money Lincs Money Mentor regarding this. Usually costs can be reimbursed with proof of payment and there may be other options available to enable you to participate in the programme.
- Louisiana shipping levaquin 250mg
If you think we can help or would like more information please contact the
CCA Money Mentor on 01724 3300222